How to Oil Wooden Furniture
Wood will lose its natural beauty from exposure to sunlight, dirt buildup and cleaning with abrasive chemicals. To prevent damage and revitalize your wood furniture, try Goddard’s Lemon or Orange Furniture Oils.
How to Oil Butcher Block Countertops
Using a wooden butcher block or cutting board is a classic way to prepare food. When wood is frequently used and washed clean, it becomes worn and dried out. Goddard's Butcher Block Oil will absorb into the wood to condition and protect it.
Pro Tips for Protecting Wood Surfaces
- Do not use harsh cleaners or chemicals on wooden counters.
- To avoid scratches on wood surfaces, do not toss hard objects directly onto the wood.
- Use coasters under glasses to protect wooden tables from water rings.
- Avoid placing wood furniture near heating units or vents. The dry heat can cause the wood to dry and shrink resulting in cracks.
- Keep wooden furniture out of direct sunlight. The heat can fade and destroy fine finishes overtime.
Looking for something else?
Goddard’s has everything you need to shine and protect your valued belongings. Click the link to check out everything Goddard’s has to offer.