Wood will lose its natural beauty from exposure to sunlight, dirt buildup and cleaning with abrasive chemicals. To prevent damage, treat your wood furniture with Goddard's Cabinet Makers Wax.
- Conditions and Protects with Lemon Oil and Beeswax.
- Lasting Shine with No Oily Residue.
- Cleans and Shines Wood to a Deep Luster.
- Quick and Easy to Use with No Rubbing or Buffing.
- Protects Against Sun Damage, Stains, Drying and Cracking.
The heritage of Goddard's wood care was built on over 100 years of demonstrated performance. Professionals and respected establishments continue to trust Goddard's Cabinet Makers Wax for the finest wood furniture.
This Goddard's Cabinet Makers Wax should be used on fine wood furniture that requires regular maintenance for a polished display. A light layer should be applied regularly for maximum preservation and a glowing shine. This product is popular among keepers of fine wood furniture, but can also be used for the maintenance of any wood surfaces like paneling and cabinets.